Unfailingly Loved

Unfailingly Loved



Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Q 4 U -- Authenticity


Ithought I would try something different -- a Q 4 U -- Question for You -- Series. When I write, I often wonder what other people's thoughts are on a matter. We all view the world differently based on our life experiences and even how God is working in our lives. Intermittently, I hope to present a word or a thought to see what insight or struggles people have about a particular subject.

One of my random ramblings on my last post was, "People crave authenticity." I am in the process of writing an article on authenticity; it is something I often think about. I have some ideas that I would like to share, but would love to get your input first. So, if you are willing to speak ...

What does being authentic mean to you? What does it look like, lived out?

Please leave a comment below or e-mail me at andreak54me@gmail.com I am eager to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks for helping me out!

1 comment:

Andrea K. Van Ye said...

Thank you to those of you whom have e-mailed me, or posted their thoughts on Facebook. It is very interesting, and I look forward to gathering them all up and thinking through it all.

Please feel free to continue to send on thoughts ... your input is valued by me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails