Unfailingly Loved

Unfailingly Loved



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back from a Break

Phew! It’s been a busy week – a beautiful week. Not in the usual way, but in different and adventurous way. I spent the past week with my family in Mexico. It was a gift from God that strengthened and refreshed us.

The time was restful. Inspiring. Embraced. Being out of the country, I shut off my Blackberry, left my computer at home, and did not even turn on a TV. I brought a notebook, but did not write a word until I was on the plane coming home. Usually, ideas are streaming through my brain like kayaks on a turbulent river, but not on this vacation. Over the past week, I just (which in fact was not just at all) spent time in relationship, present with my family and present with my God. I watched for God. I waited for God. God’s grace and truths of Him blew around me like flower petals blowing around in a spring breeze, not resting in any spot then, but now coming together in clear view.

In the days to come, I am eager and desiring to continue to share with you these truths of His unfailing love, dear reader. For now, remember that God has us each on a journey, always revealing to us who He is and how much we are loved by Him – in season and out of season, on vacation and at home, in times of peace and in times of trial.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You write beautifully! Soft and gentle and quiet, your words. Praise God I found your space here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails