Unfailingly Loved

Unfailingly Loved



Thursday, December 11, 2008

This One is for You!

At different times, I have marked in my bible dates and notes of what was happening in my life.

Today I ran across one of those. Marked in the margin was a date from 2 years ago, and a short note, "This one is for you!" I felt that the Lord was telling me that 2 years ago, and I still believe that today. Although I am not completely sure of its full meaning, as I have walked, I see more and more how He is changing me and growing me in the midst of all things.

And this is what He showed me,

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. "O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will build you with stones of turquiose, your foundations with sapphires. I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones. All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your chilren's peace." Isaiah 54:10 - 13.

Today, too, I choose to remember that "this one is for me" and that He will continue to work in and for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. God uses whatever we offer Him to bring Him glory...yes, even our pain. I know your words are going to encourage many.

Jill Savage, Hearts at Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails